Analysis and recruitment
Identifying and then recruiting the right people can be the
single most challenging aspect of engagement and consultation.
We use three main methods:
1. Profiling to gather information and build representative
2. Networking to link to organisations and individuals
with particular interests
3. Outreach to ensure ‘hard-to-reach’ and
minority groups are not overlooked.
CitizenBase is a web-accessed system that allows
any organisation to build, organise and manage a stakeholder database
more effectively. You can link CitizenBase to specific consultations
or events and maintain a record of every transaction (such as
notification of an event, participation in a consultation process
or an information request) involving each stakeholder.
CitizenBase enables you to:
- collect, store, update and retrieve the names and address
details of individuals and organisations securely and systematically
- create 'areas of interest' which can be used to identify
the right target audience for notifications of consultation,
event invitations, newsletters or other information
- create 'categories' to segment stakeholders by type (for
example, businesses, members, patients, staff or any other categories
according to your requirements)
- search for stakeholders within parameters such as post codes,
names, interests, categories.
CitizenBase is simple and intuitive to use,
but in case you have any problems we are always happy to provide
support and respond to queries. We can help you to start your
CitizenBase by providing a template for you to input the details
of all your current contacts, and we can then export this data
into your CitizenBase. We can also brand CitizenBase to your own
Once you have logged into CitizenBase a clearly structured switchboard
allows you to access all the functions outlined above.
For further details please contact Pippa Hyam at Dialogue by
Design either by
email or by calling 020 8683 6602.