We are currently seeking to fill two posts:
£45 - 55k + bonus
As part of the senior management team you will:
- lead on a portfolio of projects
- liaise with government and industry at a senior level
- bring in and deliver new online consultation projects
- have significant experience in consultation and engagement
- oversee a team of project managers.
We are looking for someone who is highly articulate, self-confident,
creative, politically aware and commercially minded with substantial
hands-on experience of public participation and stakeholder engagement.
£14 – 18k depending on experience
We are looking for a Project Assistant who will work with our
small team of project managers assisting in the implementation
of a range of our projects. A significant portion of the assistant’s
time will be spent working on a particular project. We are the
convenor of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authorities stakeholder
engagement work. This is a significant piece of work that involves
a range of face to face and online engagement work. The Project
Assistant will get involved in a number of other projects for
a variety of clients.
The work will include:
- Processing responses to consultations
- Dealing with enquiries from the public and stakeholders
- Organising printing, liaising with mailing houses, printers
- Undertaking and overseeing data entry as required
- Maintaining computer and paper records
- Organising meetings and events
- Recruiting participants.
If you are interested in either of these jobs please email
for full job description and an application form.